Make a splash at your next birthday party with Aqualogan.
Have a mermaid or pirate themed party at Logan North Aquatic Centre. We’ll provide two hours of fun water-based games and activities. Give your child the opportunity to celebrate his/her birthday with friends. Your child will enjoy a unique birthday experience and you can relax knowing that the organisation and clean up is all taken care of.
More information about parties:
- For children 6 years and over
- Minimum of 10 children per party
- Cake supplied for an extra $30 or bring your own cake (incurs a $5 handling fee)
- Additional menu items are available for an extra fee
- Parties are 1.5 hours duration
- Parties are held on weekends only
- Includes fully supervised water games and activities
- Download our Learn to Swim booklet for more information
Standard pool party package $25 per child
- party host
- party pies/sausage rolls, a platter of hot chips, juice box/water, lolly bag and ice block.
Premium pool party package $35 per child
- themed party — mermaid, pirate, ice princess or minion
- party host
- party pies/sausage rolls, a platter of hot chips, juice box/water, lolly bag and ice block
How to book
- Deposit at time of booking is 50% of total party cost
- Remaining balance to be paid one week prior to the party
- Deposits are non-refundable but can be transferred to another available date up to 14 days prior to the party
- Cancellations after 14 days will result in loss of deposit
- All requests for transfers must be made in writing to the attention of the Aquatics Supervisor
Terms and conditions
Aqualogan will endeavour to ensure that your child’s birthday party is a safe, fun and happy occasion for all. In order to make this happen it is necessary that you understand and comply with the following conditions:
- All bookings must be made at least 14 days in advance.
- Parties can only be booked and confirmed on receipt of a completed booking form and deposit.
- Parties run for 1.5 hours.
- The price of the party includes party leaders to supervise and arrange appropriate program and activities.
- Pool entry for guests is charged if they wish to swim (note: this does not include parents and wishing to stay).
- The minimum age of children participating is six years old.
- Non-swimmers will require a carer (parent/guardian) in the water.
- The party host reserves the right to deny participation in water activities for safety reasons.
- Birthday parties will be charged at a minimum of ten children attending the party.
- The maximum of children allowed is 20.
- Management reserve the right to cancel the party without notice. A full refund of the deposit will be given should this occur.
- Pool rules are to be observed at all times for the safety of all our pool customers.
- The party host is in charge of the group for the duration of the party.
- A parent must be in attendance at all times while the children attending must be done by 2 pm the Friday prior to the party date.
- Cancellation policy: if more than seven days notice is given then the deposit will be refunded less a 10% administration fee. If seven days or less notice is given the deposit is forfeited in full.
- Party guests are to wait in the foyer for the party host to greet them.
Logan North Aquatic Centre
2 Sports Drive, Underwood
07 3412 5650
Email: email@example.com or enquire online.