Australia has many rivers, lakes and oceans so it’s important for all Australians to know how to swim. Swim Logan is a free swimming program for New Australian adults who are over 16 years of age and living in Logan.
Swim Logan is a program funded by the Australian Government’s Department of Health.
- Learn to swim with 8 hours in the water
- No swimming skills required
- Earn a certificate
- ESL (English as a Second Language) welcome
- Practice your English
- Translators available if needed
- Free supervised activities for children
- Warm pools
- Pools are clean and COVID safe
- We can help you with transport and swimwear
- You must book first
What do I bring?
- Wear swimmers and board shorts
- Bring a towel
How do I book?
The Swim Logan program is being delivered at three pools in Logan. These pools are also called aquatic centres. Click on the ‘book now’ button to send us your details and we will get in touch.