INSPORTS MOUNT WARREN AND MOUNT WARREN INDOOR SPORTS CENTRE IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED.
This venue is needed by the Queensland Government for a major government program. It will be closed for all gym and sporting activities from Wednesday 8 September for several months.
- All group fitness classes will continue as per the schedule and will be conducted across the road at the Beenleigh Showgrounds Old Pavilion (entrance is via James Street) and the Beenleigh Events Centre (entrance on Kent Street).
- All aqua classes will continue as normal as per schedule.
- Members will still be able to access the InSports gyms at Logan North Aquatic & Fitness Centre and Logan Metro Sports Centre.
- See FAQs below for more information.
For more information
Call us on (07) 3094 5401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Current conditions at all Logan City Council Leisure facilities
- We are operating in line with Queensland Health directives
- You must wear a face mask at all times except when doing vigorous exercise, eating or drinking
- Social distancing restrictions apply in all areas
- All people attending our facilities are required to sign in on arrival using the Check-In QLD App
- There is no need to book in for a gym session
- Please observe signs posted in our facilities and follow the instructions of venue staff at all times
- Bookings still need to be made for Gentle classes and some Group Fitness Classes at Logan North Aquatic and Fitness Centre. Please phone the Logan North gym for any booking enquiries on 3541 6170
- Showers and change rooms are available for use at all venues
- Fitness Passport memberships are available
- Childminding services are available at all centres with additional hygiene precautions in place
- Please continue to bring a filled water bottle as water fountains, bubblers and any other shared drinking equipment are limited to filling bottles and cannot be used to drink from directly
- Personal hygiene, health checks and the recording of visits remain unchanged along with our intensive and regular cleaning regimes
- If you are unwell, please stay home and do not attend the gym
- Some equipment may not be in use to meet physical distancing requirements
- Gym equipment will continue to be appropriately and regularly cleaned
- Please BYO drink bottle
- ‘No towel, no training, no exceptions’
- Showers and change rooms are available
- Please wipe down equipment after use
- Walk-ins for fitness classes are still accepted however this may change at any time
- Classes are running as per posted timetables
- Bookings still need to be made for some group fitness classes at Logan North Aquatic and Fitness Centre. Please phone 3541 6170 for any booking enquiries.
- If you need to cancel your booking, please call us in advance with as much notice as possible to give others an opportunity to fill the spot
- Slightly shorter class times will remain to ensure no overlap between patrons arriving and leaving and provide adequate cleaning time for equipment
- Physical distancing must be adhered to at all times during classes
- Members are asked to arrive no more than 10 minutes before the class and leave promptly when the class finishes
Aqua classes are running as per the timetable. Please note this could change at any time.
- Courts will now be available for casual basketball shooting without booking
- Some regular fixtures have resumed
Indoor pool showers and change room facilities are available at our indoor aquatic centres
Pool deck showers and change rooms are available at Logan North
The Logan North outdoor pool is currently closed for refurbishment
KidsClub is open at all inSports centres. We have implemented additional hygiene precautions with social distancing measures in place. Bookings are essential. Please contact your local gym for further details.
FAQs on Mount Warren temporary closure
Why are you temporarily closing?
The Queensland Government requires our venue for a major Government program effective from Wednesday 8 September.
When will Mount Warren re-open?
We intend to reopen the centre as soon as possible, but we are being advised that it is likely to stay closed for several months. We will be contacting our customers as soon as we are advised about a reopening date.
Will all the gym and sports be on hold at Mount Warren?
Yes, gym and sporting facility access will be on hold while it is being used by the Queensland Government.
How can we find out what’s happening?
Stay up-to-date via our website https://www.loganleisurecentres.com.au/
You can also subscribe to our e-news Subscribe to enews – Logan Leisure Centres
InSports Gym & Fitness FAQs
I still want to support the good work of InSports Health & Fitness Centres, what can I do to help?
If you can, we would love you to remain a member while our Mt Warren venue is temporarily closed.
- Take up group fitness classes being offered at Beenleigh Showgrounds
- Use your membership at InSports gyms at Logan North Aquatic & Fitness Centre and Logan Metro Sports Centre
- Pause your membership until Mount Warren reopens
Of course, we understand this is not always possible, so please contact us to talk more about your membership options: email@example.com
Where will group fitness classes be held?
All group fitness classes normally held at Mount Warren will continue as per the schedule and will be conducted across the road at the Beenleigh Showgrounds, Old Pavilion (entrance is via James Street, opposite the KFC).
Are there change rooms at Beenleigh Showgrounds?
Yes, there will be change rooms and toilets available.
Is there child care provided at Beenleigh Showgrounds?
Yes, this service will still be provided as per normal.
How do I pause my membership at Mount Warren?
Call us on (07) 3094 5401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I get a refund on my gym membership?
We’ll be sorry to lose you but yes, you can contact us to arrange a refund on your membership: email@example.com
Can I get a refund for casual shooting pass?
Yes, we can refund you or alternatively we can extend the expiry date of the pass.
Are allied health services still operating?
Yes, allied health services will operate from both Logan Metro Sports Centre and Logan North Aquatic & Fitness Centre locations.