Let us look after your children while you look after yourself — available to gym and non-gym members at Logan North and Mt Warren.
Our experienced childminding team will provide you with peace of mind while your children have fun in a safe and caring environment.
Cost: $4 per child or 10 visit pass is $30 (members), $6 per child (non members)
Ages: 6 months to 6 years
Bookings are essential.
KidsClub locations and times
Phone: 07 3541 6155
Session 1: 9 am to 10:30 am
Session 2: 10:30 am to 12 pm
(Monday, Wednesday & Thursday)
Phone: 07 3094 5401
9 am to 11.30 am
(Monday to Wednesday)
Parents are asked to fill out an information sheet to assist staff with caring for your child prior to the child starting at KidsClub.
- We ask that you provide everything your child may need while in care, such as bottles, snacks and nappies.
- We are a egg-free, nut-free and popcorn-free area and we ask you to make healthy choices when packing snacks.
- Please clearly name all items so we can identify belongings and ensure that each child is given the correct food.
- A microwave is available for heating food.
- For the safety of the other children, we ask that you keep toys and handheld games at home.
- Staff will not be held responsible for lost or broken toys.
- Children with head lice or infectious illnesses such as colds, flu, vomiting, diarrhoea, scabies, chicken pox, school sores, etc. will not be permitted in Kids Club until the infection has cleared and is no longer contagious.
- For the safety of all children, we ask that you leave medication with staff. Please note that staff will not administer medication, parents are to return to do this.
- Children are required to be signed in and out of Kids Club. This must be done by the same person and that person must remain on the premises. Children can not be signed in or out by anyone under the age of 18.
Please inform staff of:
- any medical condition, allergies, special needs or behaviour
- any other important information including time your child had their last bottle.