Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology with Distinction – 2019
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical & Aerospace – 2009
- Level 1 Matwork Pilates Instructor
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation
- Complex pain management & conditioning
- Cardiac & Respiratory rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation and conditioning
- Complex condition management
- Occupational rehabilitation & work hardening
- Healthy population conditioning and health management
- Operational & project management
- Data analytics
- Risk management
After originally qualifying and establishing his career in the engineering field, Damien made the decision to leave his profession and pursue a career in something he was more passionate about. This path led him into the allied health and rehabilitation field as an Exercise Physiologist. What attracted him to exercise physiology specifically was the impact that exercise can have on a person’s health and wellbeing, effectively being able to use exercise as a form of medicine for a wide range of health issues and conditions.
Since joining the Allied Health Care team at inSports Logan, Damien has successfully coached many satisfied patients. He has a genuine desire to help people become their best, healthiest version of themselves.
When Damien is not coaching his patients through their health journey, you can find him out and about with his camera, reading a book and studying something new, or enjoying relaxation time with friends and family.