Allied Health Supervisor / Accredited Exercise Physiologist
AES, AEP, ESSAM
- Bachelor of Exercise & Movement Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Sport Injuries
- Persistent Pain Syndromes
- Strength & Conditioning / Athletic Development
- Cardiovascular Disease Management
- Pulmonary Disease Management
- Metabolic Disease Management
- Allied Health Director and Health Service Developer
Sam loves using his expertise and knowledge to help others achieve their health and fitness goals. Sam has worked in a wide range clinical settings, including pain management, rehabilitation, chronic disease management and athletic sports development.
Sam has a special interest in helping those experiencing chronic or persistent pain, after a martial arts injury, Sam developed chronic lower back pain and was unable to participate in most sporting activities. After years of pain and many unsuccessful treatments, Sam was able to successfully rehabilitate his back by putting into action the fundamental rehabilitation principles he learned during his studies.
When Sam isn’t treating patients, you might find him climbing a mountain, weight lifting or playing chess and sipping coffee!