Attending an Event
At our City of Logan Leisure Centres, we want your visit and experience to be easy, enjoyable, comfortable and stress-free.
Our friendly venue staff are also on hand to assist you with any questions that you may have while you are there, but before you arrive, here is some useful information. Further information including venue/floor plans can be found by visiting our Event and Venue Toolkit or enquire online.
All of our Leisure Centres are easily accessible by vehicle with reasonable travel times from Brisbane City, Brisbane Airport and the Gold Coast. There is easy access to each via major highways and the Gateway Motorway.
(All travel are approximate times for travel via car and don’t allow for delays due to roadworks and traffic incidents)
Logan Metro Sports Centre
- 25 minutes from Brisbane City, 40 minutes from Gold Coast, 90 minutes from Sunshine Coast, 30 minutes from Brisbane Airport, 40 minutes from Ipswich CBD and 90 minutes from Toowoomba.
Mt Warren Park Sports Centre
- 25 minutes from Brisbane City, 40 minutes from Gold Coast, 90 minutes from Sunshine Coast, 30 minutes from Brisbane Airport, 40 minutes from Ipswich CBD and 90 mins from Toowoomba.
- Bus drop off/pick up zones.
- Mt Warren is the closest indoor sports facility to the Gold Coast and is only 2 minutes off the Beenleigh South exit from the freeway.
- 10 minutes walk from Beenleigh Train Station.
Logan North Aquatic and Fitness Centre
- 25-30 minutes from Brisbane City, 50 minutes from Gold Coast, 90 minutes from Sunshine Coast, 25 minutes from Brisbane Airport, 45 minutes from Ipswich CBD and 80 minutes from Toowoomba.
- Logan North has direct access north via the M1 freeway via Sports Drive.
- 10 minutes walk from Springwood Bus Station.
All of our Leisure Centres have ample off-street parking spaces which are within close walking distance. We are also able to offer overflow parking arrangements for large scale events held at Logan Metro Sports Centre and Mt Warren Park Sports Centre.
(Please see information regarding current Park & Ride arrangements for Logan Metro Sports Centre)
Parking if free at all Logan Leisure Centre carparks.
There are also sufficient disabled car parking spaces or drop off zones available at all of our Leisure Centres close to building entries.
For major events, event organisers may choose the Park & Ride option to ease the traffic burden. Events will be signed accordingly if this is the case and instructions on how to make use of this will be listed with the event in the event calendar.
Please note: Due to construction of expanded facilities at the Logan Metro Sports Park, from now until early 2018 there are Park & Ride arrangements in place for overflow parking for Logan Metro Sports Centre when large events are held. Directional signage will be in place when this is in effect. Parking is available at the Logan Recycling Market at 41 Recycle Way, Heritage Park a short distance from Logan Metro. From there, guests are able to catch a free bus transfer service that will safely take you to and from the venue.
We want every member and guest to be at ease and well informed every time they visit.
All of our Leisure Centres are easy to access and navigate around. There are ramps for ease of access for people with a disability or for parents with prams.
Sufficient signage is provided at each of our venues to help you enjoy the facilities — however if you do get lost or need any assistance, please ask one of our friendly staff who will happily assist you.
View more information about access and inclusion at our Leisure Centres.
We aim to be as inclusive as possible of people with special needs at our Leisure Centres. We have allocations for wheelchair seating in all venues and ramp access where necessary. Logan Metro Sports Centre is air conditioned all year round, providing a comfortable indoor environment.
Please ensure that you advise of any disability requirements (e.g. wheelchair space/PWD seating) when purchasing tickets to an event so that we can seat you accordingly.
Our friendly staff are willing to assist with your needs so please do not hesitate to ask for assistance.