At our City of Logan Leisure Centres, we want your visit and experience to be easy, enjoyable, comfortable and stress-free.
Our friendly venue staff are on hand to assist you with any questions that you may have while you are here. Before you arrive, you may find the following information useful. For more information, including venue and floor plans, see our event and venue toolkit or enquire online.
All of our Leisure Centres are easily accessible by vehicle with reasonable travel times from Brisbane City, Brisbane Airport and the Gold Coast. There is easy access to each via major highways and the Gateway Motorway.
(All travel are approximate times for travel via car and don’t allow for delays due to roadworks and traffic incidents)
Logan Metro Sports Centre
- 25 minutes from Brisbane City, 40 minutes from Gold Coast, 90 minutes from Sunshine Coast, 30 minutes from Brisbane Airport, 40 minutes from Ipswich CBD and 90 minutes from Toowoomba.
Mt Warren Park Sports Centre
- 25 minutes from Brisbane City, 40 minutes from Gold Coast, 90 minutes from Sunshine Coast, 30 minutes from Brisbane Airport, 40 minutes from Ipswich CBD and 90 mins from Toowoomba.
- Bus drop off/pick up zones.
- Mt Warren is the closest indoor sports facility to the Gold Coast and is only 2 minutes off the Beenleigh South exit from the freeway.
- 10 minutes walk from Beenleigh Train Station.
Logan North Aquatic and Fitness Centre
- 25-30 minutes from Brisbane City, 50 minutes from Gold Coast, 90 minutes from Sunshine Coast, 25 minutes from Brisbane Airport, 45 minutes from Ipswich CBD and 80 minutes from Toowoomba.
- Logan North has direct access north via the M1 freeway via Sports Drive.
- 10 minutes walk from Springwood Bus Station.
All of our Leisure Centres have ample off-street parking spaces which are within close walking distance. We are also able to offer overflow parking arrangements for large scale events held at Logan Metro Sports Centre and Mt Warren Park Sports Centre.
(Please see information regarding current Park & Ride arrangements for Logan Metro Sports Centre)
Parking is free at all Logan Leisure Centre car parks.
There are also sufficient disabled car parking spaces or drop off zones available at all of our Leisure Centres close to building entries.
Park & ride
For major events, event organisers may choose the Park & Ride option to help reduce traffic congestion on the surrounding roads.
Events will be signed accordingly if this is the case and instructions on how to make use of this will be listed with the event in the event calendar.
Directional signage will be in place. Please ensure that you follow all direction to ensure your safe arrival at the venue.
Make sure you allow plenty of time to avoid missing any of the action.
Access and getting around
We want every member and guest to be at ease and well informed every time they visit.
All of our Leisure Centres are easy to access and navigate around. There are ramps for ease of access for people with a disability or for parents with prams.
Sufficient signage is provided at each of our venues to help you enjoy the facilities — however, if you do get lost or need any assistance, please ask one of our friendly staff who will happily assist you.
View more information about access and inclusion at our Leisure Centres.